The Rose Warner Writing and Critical Thinking Center is where all students, faculty and community members can receive free, collaborative feedback on any and all forms of writing. You can find out more information and even schedule an appointment on their website.
This LibGuide has been created to help you use the American Psychological Association (APA) style guide, which is frequently used for the social sciences including education, management, psychology, and the health sciences.
This guide can help you with the more fundamental tasks including:
1. Reference Formats - examples and explanations for citing your sources in the various formats for your References list.
2. Formatting Your Paper - how to set up your paper including the margins, font, and your References list, as well as sample student papers.
3. In-text citations - also known as parenthetical and narrative citations - how to cite your references in the text of your paper.
4. EndNote - bibliographic citation software, which can help format your citations and is freely available for download to CSS faculty, staff, and students. NOTE: APA 7th Edition is now available in EndNote!
5. Ethically Use Sources - information on the College's academic honesty policy and Turnitin, an online tool to detect where sources need to be cited
This sample paper includes figures, tables, and appendices.